Are you scared to start a business because there are so many people out there doing the same thing better than you could do it? Is the amount of competition in your chosen business niche scary and overwhelming? Does imposter syndrome get the best of you and stop you before you even start?
In this episode, we’ll talk about how to study your competition and use what you learn as leverage to grow a successful business.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- how your competition can teach you about what makes a successful business
- how it can help you figure out your own unique talents
- how to share borrow influence from people who have a larger influence than you do
- how to come up with product ideas that will actually sell
- what not to do in your business when it comes to customer service, quality of products, etc.