Does the thought of starting a side hustle overwhelm you because the thought of juggling your home responsibilities AND a business seems daunting and downright impossible?
Are you just a little jealous of those people who seem to have it all together while you struggle to keep with your home life? How will you ever add a business to what you already have to do?
Does your desire to help your family get out of debt and build savings make you believe that with the right system, you could actually pull this off?
Setting up systems to help you run the mundane parts of life will allow you to have more time to do work on your business.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- the five systems you need if you have a side hustle
- how to make meal planning and grocery shopping less of a chore
- how to keep the laundry monster at bay
- why a morning and evening routine are so important
- how to reduce decision fatigue and get more done